Sunday 9 March 2014

Is it summer?

Wow! I definitely was not expecting to wake up to a summers day in winter, what is going on! 

So I decided to take full advantage of the situation and enjoyed a fun day with my friends and family. We thought a nice walk would do us good so we strolled along trying to take in every last ounce of the vitamin D, because in England the weather is normally terrible! It was fun and when we got back we enjoyed some ice-cream which was nice.

Later, once I got home I realized that in Britian if the sun is out everybody acts like its summer. The barbecue was on, the deck chairs were out and the bumblebees were hovering around! 

It was a brilliant day but I didn't feel prepared for it all therefore my wardrobe chooses were limited as the majority of my summer clothes are hiding in a draw somewhere. So I decided to get them out in the hope of another sunny day!

Dress- www.urbanoutfitters.com


Top - www.hollisterco.com 






1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I loved the outfits! The first one was so cute. Where'd you get the shoes? I have to have them! But very cute.

    - Gaby
    Gabsario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete