Tuesday 6 May 2014

Lets catch up...

Wow !! Finally... Sorry everyone it has been far to long since my previews blog post (guilty as charged) but I am back again and ready to interest you all on my day to day life :)

Firstly, I would like to say a big happy birthday (few days late :S) to the most important women in my life. My mum. Last weekend she celebrated her 5... I mean 40th birthday ;) to celebrate the special occasion we decided to go out for a meal at an Indian restaurant, if you know me you know I LOVE Indian cuisine !!! We had a great time catching up with some close friends and I was sad to leave as we were having such a fantastic evening, I  took away some truly hilarious memories from that evening !!! 
  
 Unfortunately, the next few weeks are not going to be as enjoyable as the previous few :( !!!

EXAMS !!!

GCSEs !!!

HELP !!!

 Revision is a nightmare D: I am no longer standing around singing one direction instead am rocking out to the circulatory song and the photosynthesis song (actually quit catchy) to much pressure nowadays if you ask me :/

Most people are extremely excited to be leaving school yet I feel nervous about the huge change which is about to happen. 

Only 16 days to go !!!



1 comment: