Monday 17 February 2014

French braid tutorial x

French braid
I love french braids. I think they are quick and easy to do and are a great way to keep your bangs out of your face, especially if you are at school. As well as being great for school, I feel the french braid is a great hairstyle for any occasion, such as a wedding or going for a meal out. I usually wear my hair down to the side with a french braid, but it could also be added to a ponytail or a bun, what ever you prefer.

Firstly, I wash my hair with L'oreal elvive smooth intense anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner. I use this specific shampoo and conditioner because it prevents my hair from fizzing once I have blowdryed and straighten it, which is great because my hair is naturally frizzy, so it helps tame the mane. 

Then, once I have put my hair to one side, I take a small section of the hair, at the front of my head and split it into 3 equal sections. These will be the strands I use to make my braid.

Begin braiding your hair. Each time you are about to cross a strand off hair over the next, pick up a small chunk of hair and cross the chunk over the other strands.Therefore, you are adding more hair to the braid and securing it to your head. Continue doing this untill you pass your ear.
Now, plait the rest of the hair, not adding any strands, untill you reach the ends. Next wrap the plaited hair around your head and secure it with a bobby pin or two.
Now you finally have a french braid. I hope this hair tutorial has helped you.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11808575/?claim=c9bf4399359">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment