Sunday 9 February 2014

Weekly favourites


Hey all, today I will be discussing my weekly favourite beauty production and fashion item. Hope you enjoy!

Beauty products
This week I invested in a different skin care product, which I haven't used before. I have used various products from the company but I fancied a change. Therefore, I bought the 'Clearsil ultra rapid action pads' it promotes that within 4 hours you will see a visible reduction in the size off your spots which is great for the common teenager or if you have an event coming up and you want flawless skin. I have to say the product works tremendously well because my skin has started to clear up in the few days I have been using it. I use this product twice a day. Once in the morning and once a night. I recommended everyone does the same to get the best results possible! 


Fashion
The other week I was in the local shopping centre when I came across a 'Topshop' like anyone sain I took a look around the fabulous store in search for a new item off clothing to add to my growing collection. Luckily, I came across a khaki hooded, lightweight, jacket, which has a a tartan pattern on the inside of the hood, which is really in this season.I liked the colour of the jacket as it can be worn with most colours especially an auburn. Therefore it can be thrown on with most of my outfits which is great!
Topshop - http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/jackets-coats-2390889/hooded-lightweight-jacket-2399342?bi=1&ps=20

No comments:

Post a Comment