Sunday 9 February 2014

I couldn't imagine my life without my friends

I truly could not imagine my life without my friends!We do everything together and thats why we are all so close. Being in secondary school can be tough when you are my age, especially with the added pressure of doing well in dreaded exams! Therefore, I am so glad I met a certain dozen of people at school,who can help you with the hardest situations and make you laugh when you are at your lowest point.I know for a fact we will be friends for a very long time.

Tonight, 7 of my friends and I all treated one another to a meal out at the local restaurant. We all felt grown up as we had booked the table ourselves and got dressed up especially for the occasion. We had not done this before so it was definitely a new experience. One of my friends and I had a funny experience trying to change our money. I really need to improve the way I explain things! All am going to say is that waiter would not believe that I have passed a maths GCSE.

As the night went on I found that the conversation easily flowed between us all, changing from one subject to the next and at this point I realized how lucky I am to have friend like the once I have, even if they do live on the other side of the world and you can't see them as often as you would like, they are all amazing, caring, and unbelievable hilarious at times! These memories are what make a persons teenage years.

It was also lovely to see a friend we had not seen in a while and gave us all time to catch up with her, which was also fun.

I think I could say for us all that we really enjoyed our meal. I had the vegetarian lasagne, which was absolutely delicious and the majority of my friends had the steak, which they also thought was amazing. Then for desert we all had a mixture. I had the chocolate fudge cake, which may I just say was heavenly and the rest of my friends either had the spectacular sticky toffe pudding, the incredible ice cream sundae or the classic chocolate crunch pie!

 I would 100% go there again with my friends!


Yummy chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream! 


One of my friends and I taking a cheeky selfie just as our meal came ;)


Dress: Urban Outfitters -http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk

Leather jacket : Dorathy Perkins - 
http://www.dorathyperkins.com/

Shoes:  Dorathy Perkins - 
http://www.dorathyperkins.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment