Thursday 6 February 2014

Welcome !! Xox



Hey all, firstly, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Anna Simons. I am 16 years old and live in the Lincolnshire county. 

My main reason for creating a blog is that I adore fashion and everything surrounding it, such as beauty and hairstyles. I've ALWAYS enjoyed writing since I was very small and hopefully now I can share, what I enjoy most, with you all. As well as, sharing my fashion tips!

I will begin updating my blog, known as 'lovin fashion' as often as I can, therefore there should be a couple of updates per week. I can't wait to get started ! This is only the beginning :)

More posts will be coming soon, I hope you enjoy reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) I really like this blog, I sure will come to you for fashion advice :)
    Please upload another blog soon :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Hugs and Kissed XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete